Job title: Trainee Sales Support Administrator
Job location: Berkhamsted
Salary: c £16,000.00 – £18,000.00 per annum dependant on experience
Permanent Role. Benefits include 28 days annual leave, and company pension contributions.
We are a successful, bespoke logistics management service provider looking for an outstanding Trainee Sales Support Administrator to join our busy sales team.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, passionate, industrious, compassionate, and attentive team player. If this, is you, then apply today as we would like to hear from you?
In this role, you will work closely with the Sales Director, Sales Department, and members of the management team. You will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service whilst dealing with incoming enquiries from our customers in a prompt manner.
We are a reliable, forward-thinking, safety-conscious company that takes pride in its people, community, and service offering.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Update the company CRM System (ACT)
• Answer incoming calls, make outgoing calls to existing and new clients
• General office administration
• Work within a small team
• Support colleagues and manager
• Good Telephone & Communication skills
• Must be well organised
• Enthusiastic and eager to learn
• Be able to deal with complex enquiries and sales leads promptly
Experience, skills, and knowledge required for the role.
• Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills
• Be able to work under pressure at times
• Be able to manage a large workload and prioritise
• Have a proactive and positive attitude
• Be computer literate
Excellent administration skills.
• Good clear telephone manner.
• Customer service driven.
• Strive to always ensure customer satisfaction.
This is an opportunity to join a diverse, inclusive, and multi-disciplined organisation that are dedicated to both professional and personal development. Smart Directions is an equal opportunity employer.